23,000 people participated! Rs 3.71 crore was raised by 81 NGOs. Thank you Bangalore.
- Danielle Edwards runs for The Baale Mane.
- B Venkataramana runs for LIFE Trust.
- Pankaj Dixit runs for OBLF - One Billion Literates Foundation..
- Derek Dsouza runs for Reaching Hand.
- Gautam John runs for Akshara Foundation.
- Rupande Padaki runs for AMC - The Association for the Mentally Challenged.
- Michael Holland runs for proVISION ASIA.
- Kartik Tarakad runs for Magic Bus India Foundation.
Congrats to the iCare Runners who get a Nike Event T-Shirt on having raised Rs 25,000/- 3 weeks before the Run - Prarthana Kaul, Manoj Papisetty, Hari Charan, Krishna Sagar, Sobha Prabhakar, Brojen, Souvik Mitra, Ketan Goswami, Judy Das, Gauri Jayaram and Ashok Vasudevan.
- StateStreet Services India Private Limited runs for APD - The Association of People with Disability.
- CITRIX runs for AMC - The Association for the Mentally Challenged.
- NVIDIA runs for Aashayein Foundation.
- SkillSonics India Private Limited runs for Trees For Free - Rajanet Yegneswaran Charitable Trust.
- Assetz Property runs for proVISION ASIA.
- Capgemini India runs for Nanhi Kali- A Project of K.C Mahindra Education Trust and Naandi Foundation..
TCS World 10K Bangalore 2013 - Participating NGOs