23,000 people participated! Rs 3.71 crore was raised by 81 NGOs. Thank you Bangalore.
- Aashu Calapa runs for OBLF - One Billion Literates Foundation..
- Girisha Kundapur runs for Dream A Dream.
- Souma Das runs for Concern India Foundation.
- K Jairaj runs for AMC - The Association for the Mentally Challenged.
- Danielle Edwards runs for The Baale Mane.
- Kartik Tarakad runs for Magic Bus India Foundation.
- Jacqueline Colaco runs for APD - The Association of People with Disability.
- Josephine Sequeira runs for JFHA - Jude Felix Hockey Academy Charitable Trust.
Congrats to the iCare Runners who get a Nike Event T-Shirt on having raised Rs 25,000/- 3 weeks before the Run - Prarthana Kaul, Manoj Papisetty, Hari Charan, Krishna Sagar, Sobha Prabhakar, Brojen, Souvik Mitra, Ketan Goswami, Judy Das, Gauri Jayaram and Ashok Vasudevan.
- Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd runs for proVISION ASIA.
- Unicel Technologies Pvt Ltd runs for SOS Children’s Villages of India.
- SkillSonics India Private Limited runs for Trees For Free - Rajanet Yegneswaran Charitable Trust.
- HDFC Ltd runs for AMC - The Association for the Mentally Challenged.
- Northern Trust runs for The Deaf Aid Society.
- Wells Fargo runs for Nirmaan Organization.
TCS World 10K Bangalore 2013 - Participating NGOs