23,000 people participated! Rs 3.71 crore was raised by 81 NGOs. Thank you Bangalore.
- Gautam John runs for Akshara Foundation.
- Kalyani Mani runs for Ashwini Charitable Trust - ACT.
- Pankaj Dixit runs for OBLF - One Billion Literates Foundation..
- Saraswathi Rao Balla runs for Bal Utsav.
- Matt Weimann runs for proVISION ASIA.
- Girisha Kundapur runs for Dream A Dream.
- Vasanth Kumar runs for LIFE Trust.
- Sashikala runs for AMC - The Association for the Mentally Challenged.
Congrats to the iCare Runners who get a Nike Event T-Shirt on having raised Rs 25,000/- 3 weeks before the Run - Prarthana Kaul, Manoj Papisetty, Hari Charan, Krishna Sagar, Sobha Prabhakar, Brojen, Souvik Mitra, Ketan Goswami, Judy Das, Gauri Jayaram and Ashok Vasudevan.
- State Bank of India runs for Concern India Foundation.
- Analog Devices India runs for Akshara Foundation.
- KPMG runs for Hope Foundation.
- NVIDIA runs for Snehadeep Trust for the Disabled.
- HSBC Bank runs for Sightsavers.
- Capgemini India runs for Nanhi Kali- A Project of K.C Mahindra Education Trust and Naandi Foundation..
TCS World 10K Bangalore 2013 - Participating NGOs