23,000 people participated! Rs 3.71 crore was raised by 81 NGOs. Thank you Bangalore.
- Gautam John runs for Akshara Foundation.
- Patrick Pitchappa runs for Reaching Hand.
- Jacqueline Colaco runs for APD - The Association of People with Disability.
- Pankaj Dixit runs for OBLF - One Billion Literates Foundation..
- Rajan Narayanan runs for Three Causes.
- Saraswathi Rao Balla runs for Bal Utsav.
- V M Samuel runs for Reaching Hand.
- Thomas Bobby Philip runs for Nanhi Kali- A Project of K.C Mahindra Education Trust and Naandi Foundation..
Congrats to the iCare Runners who get a Nike Event T-Shirt on having raised Rs 25,000/- 3 weeks before the Run - Prarthana Kaul, Manoj Papisetty, Hari Charan, Krishna Sagar, Sobha Prabhakar, Brojen, Souvik Mitra, Ketan Goswami, Judy Das, Gauri Jayaram and Ashok Vasudevan.
- NVIDIA runs for Snehadeep Trust for the Disabled.
- Fidelity Business Services India runs for Karunashraya - Bangalore Hospice Trust.
- SkillSonics India Private Limited runs for Trees For Free - Rajanet Yegneswaran Charitable Trust.
- Northern Trust runs for The Deaf Aid Society.
- Mothercare Sourcing India Pvt runs for Save the Children - Bal Raksha Bharat.
- CITRIX runs for AMC - The Association for the Mentally Challenged.
TCS World 10K Bangalore 2013 - Participating NGOs