23,000 people participated! Rs 3.71 crore was raised by 81 NGOs. Thank you Bangalore.
- Maria Santamaria runs for Diya Foundation.
- Ranga runs for Makkala Jagriti.
- Ashok Kamath runs for Akshara Foundation.
- Vijaya Ramakrishna runs for SDIE - Sahasra Deepika International for Education.
- G Manohar Row runs for AKK - Anga Karunya Kendra.
- Sha Nigar runs for APD - The Association of People with Disability.
- Mark Bradbury runs for proVISION ASIA.
- Thomas Bobby Philip runs for Sightsavers.
Congrats to the iCare Runners who get a Nike Event T-Shirt on having raised Rs 25,000/- 3 weeks before the Run - Prarthana Kaul, Manoj Papisetty, Hari Charan, Krishna Sagar, Sobha Prabhakar, Brojen, Souvik Mitra, Ketan Goswami, Judy Das, Gauri Jayaram and Ashok Vasudevan.
- Infinite runs for Reaching Hand.
- Fidelity Business Services India runs for Karunashraya - Bangalore Hospice Trust.
- StateStreet Services India Private Limited runs for APD - The Association of People with Disability.
- Accenture India runs for Mobility India.
- Federal Bank runs for YWCA - Young Women's Christian Association of Bangalore City.
- Safran Engineering Services runs for Bharti Foundation.
TCS World 10K Bangalore 2013 - Participating NGOs