23,000 people participated! Rs 3.71 crore was raised by 81 NGOs. Thank you Bangalore.
- Girisha Kundapur runs for Dream A Dream.
- Ruby Kamdin runs for OBLF - One Billion Literates Foundation..
- Sha Nigar runs for APD - The Association of People with Disability.
- Saraswathi Rao Balla runs for Bal Utsav.
- Josephine Sequeira runs for JFHA - Jude Felix Hockey Academy Charitable Trust.
- Thomas Bobby Philip runs for Nanhi Kali- A Project of K.C Mahindra Education Trust and Naandi Foundation..
- Matt Weimann runs for proVISION ASIA.
- Emily Parkes runs for Reaching Hand.
Congrats to the iCare Runners who get a Nike Event T-Shirt on having raised Rs 25,000/- 3 weeks before the Run - Prarthana Kaul, Manoj Papisetty, Hari Charan, Krishna Sagar, Sobha Prabhakar, Brojen, Souvik Mitra, Ketan Goswami, Judy Das, Gauri Jayaram and Ashok Vasudevan.
- Sasken Communication Technology runs for Sambhav Foundation.
- 3M India runs for Diya Foundation.
- Fidelity Business Services India runs for Karunashraya - Bangalore Hospice Trust.
- Wells Fargo runs for Nirmaan Organization.
- HSBC Bank runs for Sightsavers.
- XLHealth Group runs for Helping Hope.
TCS World 10K Bangalore 2013 - Participating NGOs