23,000 people participated! Rs 3.71 crore was raised by 81 NGOs. Thank you Bangalore.
- Pankaj Dixit runs for OBLF - One Billion Literates Foundation..
- Dinakar Cherukuvada runs for Reaching Hand.
- Maria Santamaria runs for Diya Foundation.
- B Venkataramana runs for LIFE Trust.
- K Jairaj runs for AMC - The Association for the Mentally Challenged.
- Prathiba David runs for Trees For Free - Rajanet Yegneswaran Charitable Trust.
- Matt Weimann runs for proVISION ASIA.
- G Manohar Row runs for Karunashraya - Bangalore Hospice Trust.
Congrats to the iCare Runners who get a Nike Event T-Shirt on having raised Rs 25,000/- 3 weeks before the Run - Prarthana Kaul, Manoj Papisetty, Hari Charan, Krishna Sagar, Sobha Prabhakar, Brojen, Souvik Mitra, Ketan Goswami, Judy Das, Gauri Jayaram and Ashok Vasudevan.
- CITRIX runs for AMC - The Association for the Mentally Challenged.
- Fidelity Business Services India runs for Karunashraya - Bangalore Hospice Trust.
- Centum Electronics Ltd runs for proVISION ASIA.
- Universal Electronics Inc runs for EnAble India.
- Analog Devices India runs for Akshara Foundation.
- HSBC Bank runs for Sightsavers.
TCS World 10K Bangalore 2013 - Participating NGOs