23,000 people participated! Rs 3.71 crore was raised by 81 NGOs. Thank you Bangalore.
- G Manohar Row runs for Karunashraya - Bangalore Hospice Trust.
- Rajan Narayanan runs for Three Causes.
- Emily Parkes runs for Reaching Hand.
- Girisha Kundapur runs for Dream A Dream.
- Derek Dsouza runs for Reaching Hand.
- B Venkataramana runs for LIFE Trust.
- Gautam John runs for Akshara Foundation.
- Vasanth Kumar runs for LIFE Trust.
Congrats to the iCare Runners who get a Nike Event T-Shirt on having raised Rs 25,000/- 3 weeks before the Run - Prarthana Kaul, Manoj Papisetty, Hari Charan, Krishna Sagar, Sobha Prabhakar, Brojen, Souvik Mitra, Ketan Goswami, Judy Das, Gauri Jayaram and Ashok Vasudevan.
- HDFC Ltd runs for AMC - The Association for the Mentally Challenged.
- Universal Electronics Inc runs for EnAble India.
- State Bank of India runs for Concern India Foundation.
- HSBC Bank runs for Sightsavers.
- Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd runs for proVISION ASIA.
- Northern Trust runs for The Deaf Aid Society.
TCS World 10K Bangalore 2013 - Participating NGOs